1. Use of Personal Information by RobCE 2024
We collect data that is normally required by conference organizers. This includes your name, email address, address for correspondence, Web page, country, affiliation, and phone number, the registration fee payment information, invoice information.
This section covers our policy on handling your data for uses by RobCE 2024 as described in Sections 1 and 2.
1. We do not sell, distribute, or pass on your personal data to any organization.
2. We do not access data of any other conferences. Our policy is that the only persons who have access to this data are those persons who have access to it as a consequence of their attending of RobCE 2024. For example, if we store a review on a submission, only the following people will have access to this review:
(1) the reviewer who wrote the review;
(2) the chairs of the conference;
(3) the program committee member who is handling the review;
(4) all program committee members to which the chairs give access to the review;
(5) the authors of the submission if the chairs decide to send the review to the authors, and only after the review has been sent to the authors.
3. Your payment information and invoice information are used only for finance purpose.
4. We will use your personal data for as long as necessary based on why we collected it and what we use it for. This may include our need to satisfy a legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirement.
2. Contact us.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or to request access to your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.