Conference participants may require a UK visa to enter the UK. To avoid uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for visas as early as possible. It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact your country's embassy.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note RobCE Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by RobCE conferences organizing committee. Should your application be denied, RobCE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will RobCE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.